About Us |
SSM Reports |
Home & School |
Contact Us |
ADMISSIONS POLICY Click to read policy.
Admissions Procedure for New Students
1. Download an application below.
2. Grades 5+, download a recommendation form below and give to three non-relatives:
• principal/head teacher or guidance counselor*
• current teacher*
• pastor or youth leader (or other non-relative who knows you well)
*Home-schoolers may use a non-relative director of a youth club or other adult in a supervising position in lieu of principal and/or teacher.
3. When the application and three recommendations (including recent standardized test scores) have been received, you will be contacted to set up an appointment for an interview.
Admissions Procedure for Returning Students
Download and complete an application below. Recommendations are not required from students who attended AJA last year.
Grades 5+: Click on this link to print three recommendation forms.
See Admissions Procedure.
Student Supply List